LOVE?

So with this being February everything is turning to hearts and flowers. Every store is taking advantage of the many ways to market products to sell on this "holiday". And dont get me wrong... I am a woman...  I love the thought of a sweet man buying me flowers and planning some sort of fun date (which for me would be more like a hike or some other adventure rather than a stuffy dinner ... **NOTE: Just incase "Mr. Right" is reading this whoever he may be**) but, it has really got me thinking about love what it is and how it is portrayed!

On top of all of that ... last night FCA here at my school did something a little different "loving campus night". I enjoyed it. Two solid guys spoke about what it means to act out God's call to love that he gives us in 1 John 4:7-8. It was always so wonderful to hear about ways that God is moving and convicting and working in other believers. Then we went and prayed in small groups for the campus and all that God is doing. Corporate prayer (prayer in general -- which is another post all together) never ceases to amaze me.
"Talking to men for God is a great thing, but talking to God for men is greater still."- E.M. Bounds
Finally, we went and worshiped together and it was free and BEAUTIFUL.


It is humbling to think that I am loved by the King of the Universe, and in the same way it is humbling to think that He wants to use me to Love the world. He wants to take a sinful little girl, who is saved and redeemed daily by GRACE of Jesus' death on the cross, and use her to portray HIS 
UNFAILING, NEVER ENDING and  PERFECT love.


He wants to do the same with you too. So lets be inspired by this month that the world devotes to love and let God one up the world through us. He wins ... He always does.  So lets be a part of it !

1 comment: