Snatchin your people up!

Ok so pretty much I have not written in a while because countless times I have tried to think of how I could possibly put into words the AMAZING things that God is doing in my presence right now! While I am still not quite sure if I can even scratch the surface of God's working with my words ... I am going to try... with the hope that you may also be encouraged.

Pretty much it all started Superbowl Sunday .....
an amazing friend of mine called me and expressed an interest in learning more about God. Now let me just say that this girl (who i will now refer to as N) is one of the most beautiful and sweet spirited women to walk the planet. OK so ... take the most beautiful and amazing person and place the Holy Spirit in them ... AHHH! Yeah that is how I felt!  So pretty much God had just placed himself on her heart! (Ecc 3:11 in real life) Nobody sat her down and tried to "save" her! The amazing Lord just pursued her and made himself known to her all on his own, and one of the coolest things is ... I got to watch Him do it ! So on Superbowl sunday ... heaven was celebrating, but it was not for the same reason that the world was! It was because N realized that the King of the Universe sent his Son to die for her and she wanted to live for HIM! "AMEN" right?!

So yeah ... that is only 1/100000000000 of all that God has done in the past 12 days! People are coming to know the Lord.  Those who are already living for the Lord are growing into a deeper more intimate relationship with Him! God is DOING WORK!

The coolest part for me is that God tells us that this would happen ...
 "look I tell you, lift up your eyes and see that the fields are white for harvest. Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together. For here the saying holds true, 'One sows and another reaps'. I sent you to reap that for which you did not labor. Others have labored, and you have entered into their labor." John 4: 35-38

This is so encouraging to me on many different levels! I an encouraged to realize that I am COMPLETELY FREE to plant seeds in the hearts of those around me without worrying about harvesting them ! I have freedom to be faithful in sharing the gospel! Likewise... I am free to receive the blessing of the harvest that I have labored to plant!

So I guess to close off this little shindig I will say this... If you are sowing right now... CONTINUE to do so knowing that your labor is not in vain! If you are reaping the harvest... REAP ON and share the stories of your harvest with anyone who will listen... so that you may not rob them of the JOY of knowing all that the Lord is doing!

p.s. I will explain the title of this post on my next one!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post!! You are such an amazing girl, and this was so encouraging to me! I love how the Lord is using you with people...that is so fun to hear! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete